Brennan Marine’s floating dry dock is the largest of its kind above the Port of St. Louis on the Upper Mississippi River. Our repair crew of certified welders and experienced mechanics continually performs high-quality, cost-effective repairs. The dry dock is conveniently located near mile marker 697 on the Upper Mississippi River within the Port of La Crosse, WI. This facility is 100 feet long by 64 feet wide and has a 300-ton maximum capacity rating.
Whether you have a barge or vessel that needs repair, Brennan Marine can respond to any challenge with the expertise and equipment to expedite critical repairs. Our full-service shop is located onsite to facilitate engine rebuilds and mechanical repairs needed to get your vessel back in operation.
Inspection and Repair Services Provided
- Complete Barge Inspection, Evaluation, and Repair Estimates
- Top Side Repairs - Above-Water Structural
- Barge Repairs - Complete Topside and Hull Restoration
- Vessel Repairs - Structural, Hull, Drive Systems, Electrical, Hydraulic
- Dive Inspections and Underwater Assistance
Our 24-hour dispatch can help facilitate emergency vessel repairs within the La Crosse area.