Brennan has developed new and innovative ways to surgically dredge, transport, separate, and dispose of several types of contaminated subaqueous materials. Unlike typical construction projects, the removal of contaminated materials depends on a complete, interconnected system in which each piece is a critical component. It is imperative that each piece of the system is completely integrated in such a way that communication, innovation, and teamwork are all supported in every aspect.
To create an effective environmental remediation system, it is also imperative that a high level of transparency be implemented across the system to ensure that each and every entity knows the current status at every point in the project. Brennan prides itself on delivering a high level of innovation, operational expertise, and transparency to its clients and partners during each and every project. This approach ensures complete collaboration among team members that, in turn, always provides successful results.
To effectively remove contaminated sediments from a marine environment, Brennan provides the following services:
- Instead of utilizing the traditional dredge approach of maximizing removal quantities, Brennan incorporates surgical dredge procedures to remove only targeted material defined during the project design process. Whether removal methods include hydraulic or mechanical dredging, we can meet or exceed precision dredging expectations. – Learn More
- Brennan typically uses two methods of material transport to effectively deliver the contaminated sediments from the dredge to the separation and treatment areas. – Learn More
- Separating the debris, gravel, and granular material from the fine, contaminated sediment is an important step that will simplify the final dewatering and water treatment processes. It is also an opportunity to reduce the project cost and potentially find beneficial uses of some of the materials. Brennan has developed several methods to efficiently separate the materials while keeping pace with dredge production. – Learn More
- Brennan has developed methods to rapidly dewater fine sediments, which can be integrated to match dredge production. – Learn More
- Brennan has self-performed and subcontracted water treatment operations in the past, but on larger projects we partner with industry leaders to achieve the maximum treated water quality. –Learn More
- Quality control can separate successful projects from failed ones. Brennan embraces strict quality control standards and maintains a high level of transparency with our clients. – Learn More