J.F. Brennan can carry out the entire dredge process from sediment removal through dewatering. Our specialty Integrated Dredging and Dewatering Process (ID&D™) focuses on a complete dredge system. Through years of experience, we have been able to respond to several clients' needs with project-specific and innovative solutions. At Brennan we keep our equipment in top-notch working order to ensure maximum production. All of our dredge equipment is highly portable, allowing us to reach water bodies that are not attached to navigational channels.
Brennan Dredge Services
- Hydraulic cutter head dredging is one of the most efficient ways of removing and transporting materials. Our dredges are configured to use state-of-the-art systems to remove several types of materials. – Learn More
- Mechanical dredging is one of Brennan’s oldest services. We have several types of equipment that can be used to mechanically dredge. Whether it is by excavator, duty-cycle crane, or dragline, we have the experience to achieve project goals. – Learn More
- J.F. Brennan can offer two solutions to transporting dredge spoils to the stockpile areas. These include hydraulic and barge transport, or even a combination of both. – Learn More
- Material separation can be integrated into the ID&D™ system to aid in beneficial reuse. Separation of materials can lead to cost savings and ease of handling. – Learn More
- Brennan has developed methods for rapid dewatering to keep pace with the dredge. This process also has several options that can be combined to accomplish project-specific goals. The method of dewatering is determined by material type, spoils area footprint, and dredge production.– Learn More